Dean-o Sheano Cappuccino
On the day he turned two weeks, our little baby boy was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. We love him, we raise money to find a cure for him and we thank God for him everyday. To read Dean's story, click here and see below for ways you can help.
Click on the image below for details, registration and sponsorship info for the Chillin' & Grillin' for a Cure!
Ways to Help
- Join a CFF event and help raise money (the events we will attend are below but events are hosted nationwide)
- Save the Date for the Chillin' & Grillin' for a Cure 2018 and register to be a chef here.
- Email us to sponsor the Chillin' & Grillin' for a Cure 2018
- Call Langlois Insurance for an insurance quote and mention you are part of the Eat. Pray. Dean referral program
- Buy a limited quantity Puravida Bracelet designed by Dean's sis ($8); email us and click here to pay via PayPal
- Make a tax deductible donation using the button above
- Be creative and let us know how you want to help!
Calendar of Events
Feb 13 - St. Jude Catholic School Focus Day
March 12 - Delta Phi Epsilon Kickball Tourney
April - Dimes for Dean (Peace Community Preschool)
May 12 - Great Strides Walk (Frankfort)
May 25 - Great Strides Walk (Hickory Creek Middle School)
June 3 - Top Golf (Naperville)
August 18 - CF Cycle for Life (Maple Park, Il)
September 15 - Chillin' & Grillin' for a Cure 2018
Look at Me Grow
Thank You Langlois Insurance!
Thank you to those businesses that are helping us in 2018
click on the photo to visit our sponsors
"God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.” ~Hebrews 6:10 (NIV)